- All registration fees are due before receiving a schedule. Registration fees are non-refundable. A $25 late fee will be added to all registration fees received after March 1, 2022.
- All families, regardless of which payment option is utilized, MUST be registered on FACTS Tuition Management. Register by going to: online.factsmgt.com/signin/3CQDQ. There will be no fee to set-up a FACTS account.
- Tuition fees are paid by one of the following options:
- One annual payment of tuition through FACTS Tuition Management due on or before August 1, 2022. Any one-time tuition payment not made by August 1, 2022 will incur a $100 late fee. Payment must be made for a student to begin school.
- Monthly payments through FACTS Tuition Management. Monthly payments will begin in June for returning students. Any newly enrolled student’s payment will begin in June or at the time of their enrollment, whichever comes later. All payment schedules in FACTS must be set up before a student begins school.
- In the event that your automatic payment through FACTS Tuition Management is declined, the following fees will be imposed: First failed attempt - $30 fee to FACTS, $25 fee to AHS. Second failed attempt (15 days in arrears) - $30 fee to FACTS. Third failed attempt (30 days in arrears) - $30 fee to FACTS. School administration will contact the family after the third attempt.
- In the event that your account becomes delinquent, AHS will take the following actions: At 30 days – PowerSchool access will be shut down and report cards will be held. At 60 days – Student will not be permitted to attend class.
- All activity fees are due on or before June 1, 2022. Activity fees are non-refundable. A $100 late fee will be added to all activity fees received after June 1, 2022.
- Students withdrawing during the first two weeks of a semester will be charged 50% tuition for the semester in which they withdrew. After the two-week period, tuition will be charged up to the end of the semester in which they withdrew. No transcript, report card or records will be released until all financial obligations are fulfilled.
- If at any time it is determined by the administration that the student is not in good standing academically, and/or behaviorally, and/or financially, the administration may require the student to withdraw.
- All late fees and NSF fees will automatically be billed through FACTS Tuition Management.
- In the event that your FACTS Tuition Management account is closed, arrangements must be made with school administration to pay the remaining balance in full.
Please complete the form below. Required fields marked with an asterisk *