Building on Tradition
Building on Tradition is a $12 million capital campaign that will transform our school for decades to come. $8.6 million is designated for a complete overhaul and redesign of our athletic fields. The remaining $3.4 million is for our endowment.
Thanks to the generosity of many, we are currently at 79% of our goal. With continued funding, we will break ground in August of 2023 and our new complex will open in the fall of 2024. Please join us for our ground breaking, which will take place at the football game vs. Jefferson County on August 18th.
- Install top-of-the-line turf to allow greater usage of the field and best utilize our limited space
- Separate baseball and soccer fields
- Build a new baseball complex including new fan seating, dugouts, batting cage, bullpen, and lighting
Concession & Restroom Building
- ADA accessible restroom areas
- Large space for concessions and spirit wear
- Athletic training room
- Athletic storage space
- Located adjacent to the school on Highland Avenue
- Grass practice area for PE, sports, and overflow parking
Investment of $8,600,000
- We believe an Aquinas education should be accessible to each young man and woman regardless of the family’s socioeconomic status. With the growing need for tuition assistance, an investment in our endowment will provide additional resources for financial aid.
Investment of $3,400,000
Total investment of $12,000,000