At Aquinas every student, teacher, and staff member belongs to one of four Houses. Houses are like teams; everyone belongs and everyone participates. Houses work together to compete in the areas of academics, attendance, school participation, discipline, school spirit and activities, and community service.
Quick Facts about House
- Students are randomly assigned to Houses, giving them the opportunity to interact with students from all grade levels. (Siblings belong to the same House)
- Each House is named after one of the saints.
- Houses provide great opportunities for student leadership.
- All students participate – you don’t have to be the top of the class academically or athletically.
- Houses provide positive motivation in many aspects of the school.
House of the Year: