Ways to Give
Aquinas Annual Fund
Contributions to the Aquinas Annual Fund help meet immediate needs of the school. Our goal for the 2017-2018 school year is to raise $110,000 for annual operating expenses.
These donations provide tuition assistance to Catholic families in need.
These are funds to grow by. Gifts to the Endowment Fund are placed in professionally managed investment accounts. The annual interest income earned on endowment funds is used to fund scholarships and other needs of the school.*
*Memorial and Honorarium gifts to honor a family member, special friend, or loved one may be made to any account. Please make note of your tribute when making your donation so their families can be notified.
These are donations made by participating employers that can double or triple your contributions. Check with your employer's Human Resource Department for details.
These are funds to provide Aquinas students with tuition assistance. Georgia taxpayers can transfer their tax dollars to the approved student scholarship organization and receive a 100% credit against their state taxes. Click HERE to download the application and find out more.
Target Take Charge of Education
Our school is earning money! By simply shopping with your Target Visa Debit or Credit Card and designating Aquinas, a percentage of the amount of each purchase you make is donated back to our school.
Publix Partner Card
Aquinas High School is a partner with Publix. Each time you shop at Publix, show your card to the cashier and a portion of your total is donated to our school. If you don't have a card, you may pick one up in the front office at Aquinas.
Kroger Community Rewards
Register your Kroger Rewards Card with Aquinas. Our school code is GG538. Keep in mind that Kroger Rewards must be renewed annually.
IRA Charitable Rollover Gifts
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further Aquinas' mission. If you are 70-1/2 or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can support Aquinas and benefit this year.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Aquinas
HOW AN IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER GIFT WORKS
- Contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to us.
- Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization to help continue our important work.
- Please note that IRA charitable rollover gifts do not qualify for a charitable deduction.
- Please contact us if you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose